August 27, 2012
I would love to recommend Patti and her services. I did take my 12 year old daughter to Patti this summer. My daughter has stage fright and Patti’s assistance gave her the confidence to perform at ease and truly enjoy her moment. It’s possible without Patti’s assistance my daughters opportunity could have been a challenge not met. Thanks to Patti and of course my daughters talents, she did sing in front of thousands of fans like a professional and enjoyed every second!
Thanks for the added confidence!!
~ Erin Warren, Oregon City resident and proud MOM!!
Oct 3, 2011.
"Our plan is working beautifully. Every time one of my fingers nears my mouth, my conscious (working with my unconscious mind) shouts and halts the action. Haven't bitten a nail all weekend, including during the ballgames, and while doing the crossword Saturday. Those two things were the big test. Thanks for your help, and I won't hesitate to seek your assistance in the future. "
Thanks for the hypnotherapy. The breathing and relaxation exercises really helped me in the dentist's chair. And the visualization helped too, as well as your soothing voice. I felt much more confident going in.
So the root canal is mostly done. I have to go back to the dentist in a week to have the permanent crown put on. But I go with a lot more assurance that I can handle it.
I appreciated your help."
Sandra CarlsonApril 2010
I can't thank you enough for the wonderful services I have had with you. The relaxation sessions have helped me cope with stress from my job and also my dealing with a teenage daughter. I can see things more clearly now and feel a calmness that was not there before.
I have also enjoyed the Body Wrap sessions. My husband loves how my skin feels after those wraps. It's so nice that you offer the reflexology and parafin hand treatments. It was a great combination to have done while the body wrap was processing.
You are truly gifted. The sessions we had for chakra and color balancing were so helpful. I can always tell when I'm just way out of balance. It's good to know that I have you when I need help."
I have been seeing Patti for over a month and am really impressed by her methods. I primarily went to lose weight but also I have been able to relax and release stress at the same time. I have lost weight and haven't changed anything but going to see her. I was really skeptical because of the whole "act like a chicken" thing.
That was completely not the case with Patti. She made me feel very comfortable and she also is very knowledgeable. I trust her completely now and love the "new" me!!!
★Misconceptions and Benefits of Hypnosis
Author: Annaly Curzon
Subject Category: Hypnotherapy
Publish Date: Disabled World - Jul 21, 2009 | Updated: Jun 14, 2013
Abstract: Hypnosis can be helpful in many ways from remembering peoples names to completely changing your life.
"Hypnosis can be helpful in many ways, from remembering people's names to completely changing your life."
Document Detail: When you hear the word hypnosis, what immediately comes to mind? Is it a dark figure with a goatee swinging a pocket watch back and forth in an attempt to take control over your mind and have you do his evil bidding for him? If so, then it's time to turn off the cartoons and pay attention.
Have you ever been watching a movie and felt like you were actually there? Or perhaps pulled into a good book by the words of the author? Maybe you were driving down the road, singing at the top of your lungs to a new tune and were almost completely unaware of what was going on around you.If so, congratulations! You have been hypnotized!
Hypnosis is commonly defined as a relaxed and focused state of concentration. When you were watching the movie, reading the book and exercising your vocal chords, you were relaxed in your environment and completely focused and concentrating on only one thing.
Here are some common misconceptions about hypnosis:
1. Hypnosis will not make you tell secrets. When in a hypnotic state, you're merely open to suggestions. You still have a choice and won't divulge anything you wouldn't ordinarily divulge. You might bring forward some inner truths, which is what hypnosis is generally used for. These might shed light on some self-sabotage or some other situations you're currently placing yourself in.
2. Hypnosis cannot make you do something against your will. Those people you see on stage have a desire to do something outrageous, which is why certain suggestions work on them. If you don't have that same desire, those suggestions would not have the same effect on you.
3. You can't be stuck in a permanent hypnotic state. Hypnosis is merely a relaxed and focused state so it's impossible to be "stuck" there. For instance, if the specialist left the room, one of two things would happen. Either you would fall asleep and wake up naturally or your mind would realize nothing is happening and bring you out of your focused state.
Benefits of Hypnosis
Hypnosis can be helpful in many ways, from remembering people's names to completely changing your life. Many people use hypnosis to change habits, such as quitting smoking, and form new habits, like exercising daily.
Research even suggests that hypnosis may be able to make your body look younger by reprogramming new cells and instructing them to find the healthiest blueprint to develop.
How You Can Use Hypnosis
There are a couple of different ways to induce hypnosis, including self-hypnosis and seeing a specialist. Here are some of the benefits of each:
* Self-Hypnosis - Using CDs and MP3 downloads, you can practice self-hypnosis in the comfort of your own home. This allows you to get into a comfortable and relaxed stage more quickly and stay there for extended amounts of time.
* The relaxation is a key part of being hypnotized, and there are many programs that take you through the relaxing process all the way to helping you accomplish the changes you wish to make.
* Specialists. Seeing a specialist is a great way to start your hypnosis regimen. Having a professional to guide you is a great tool. Specialists can also help with uncovering some of the innermost issues you might have and fix your problem on a deeper level.
* If you have any questions, most specialists will allow a free consultation so you can get the feel of them and their space. The biggest thing to remember is you must feel comfortable and be open to their practices if you want to make a change.
Hypnosis depends totally on you. If you don't want to be hypnotized or feel you can't be hypnotized, then your mind will stop you. Without your comfort and willingness, hypnosis will not work, no matter what route you try.
If you want to make a change for the better, do your research and understand what hypnosis really is, so you can make an informed decision. After all, hypnosis can't make you do something against your will!
From "Disabled World" http://www.disabled-world.com/medical/alternative/hypnotherapy/hypnosis-benefits.php